Author: Ouarda Guellou
I have graduated with a BA in International Business in England.
I have worked in HR for several years and then travelled to Canada, South America and Asia to teach English.
I have lived and worked in Japan for 4 years.
Author’s Article List
- The popularity of theme cafés in Japan
- Business meetings with Japanese workers vs foreigners
- Social events and the importance of bonding with coworkers
- Travelling, Japanese style
- Travelling in Japan – The different modes of transport available
- Japanese table manners: some of the do’s and don’ts
- New Year and the history behind Osechi
- Commuting and manners on Japanese trains
- The popularity of share houses in Japan
- How to visit Hiroshima in 2 days
- Osaka: why do foreigners love that city so much?
- Odd places to visit in Japan: Naoshima, Okunoshima and Gunkanjima
- Teaching Japanese people
- The Japanese approach to the job market
- Japanese people, the super-agers
- Why visit Hokkaido?
- The very formal way of dressing and speaking in a Japanese business