Author: Satoru Miyazaki
Joined an NEC partner company after graduating from the National Institute of Technology, Hakodate College. Has been involved for more than 20 years in UNIX and Windows application development and implementation of Solaris and Linux systems. Specializes in Solaris and Linux, and is especially knowledgeable about OS and virtualization technologies. As a member of the Japan OpenSolaris Usergroup, he often gives talks to study groups, including on Oracle Solaris Cluster (OSC).
Fields of expertise:
- Languages: C, C++, Perl, Python, PowerShell
- Operating systems: Solaris, Linux
- Past presentations: lectures at OSC study group, hbstudy, etc.
Author’s Article List
- If You Use Linux, You Lose Out If You Can’t Do This – Part 1
- If You Use Linux, You Lose Out If You Can’t Do This – Part 2
- Linux executable files and ways of using shell variables
- How to analyze an ELF executable file