Author: Michiaki Furusho
I was born in Asakusa in 1970.
In 1995 I got a job at a Fujitsu-based software house and become a programmer.
Since 1999 I started an independent business.
My company developed unique support activities for engineers such as” Terakoya” , it is named after a fortune teller name “Galluda”is known by the nickname of “Gallu-sense”.
We are engaged in a variety of areas from consulting to system design, to network security.
Our motto is “The basis of technology is that you are in trouble when the lack of technology”, it is a taste to be taught to trace the history from the old story to the present age.
Author’s Article List
- Teachings of a Samurai Engineer 1: Greetings and a Declaration on Programming Stance
- Teachings of a Samurai Engineer 2: Various Considerations on Numerical Calculations
- Teachings of a Samurai Engineer 3: Functions Handling Numerical Value and Numbers
- Teachings of a Samurai Engineer 4: Email Authentication Using Tokens
- Teachings of a Samurai Engineer 5: Hash Functions and Saving/Comparing Passwords 2/1