Author: Tadashi Yoshimasa
CEO, Yoshimasa Sousei Co., Ltd.
Tadashi has over 20 years of experience in launching new businesses and achieving v-shaped recoveries through strategic turnarounds primarily with leading vendors and startups in IT-related industries. He has also put effort into the educational sector, as he believes that a virtuous cycle of talent, and the development of the educational institutions required to create that cycle, are vital to the growth of Japan’s IT industry. Tadashi also serves as the Chair & CEO of Engineer Certification Corporation for PHP, the CEO of Rails Programmer Certification Test Steering Committee, the CEO of BOSS-CON JAPAN.
Author’s Article List
- Becoming a Successful Programmer in Japan
- Japan’s Career Market – Python
- PHP Trends in Japan
- Japan’s IT Career Change Market: The Ruby Promised Land. Changes in trends in Ruby and Ruby on Rails in Japan
- PyConJP 2019 Exhibit Report
- WordPress Trends in Japan
- Trends in Japan’s Telecommunications Equipment
- PHP Conference Japan 2019: A Report from one of Japan’s Largest PHP Events
- Artificial Intelligence and RPA Business Skills to in Japan
- Developers Summit 2020: A Report from one of Japan’s Largest Engineer Events