Author: Tomoya Hokari
I am from Niigata Prefecture, Joined Prime Strategy Co., Ltd. as a new graduate from April 2016. As a marketer, he works on digital marketing, events, and column writing.
I enter the IT venture company from the humanities department with an interest alone, and I will provide useful information to what I felt while struggling, and to the same generation called young people. In the future, we would like to create a business in Japan and overseas (Asia)!
- Cloud, OSS, Web, business, etc
A way of life
- I am interested in everything
- Understand the principles
- We live “now” with all our strength
- World perspective
Author’s Article List
- A service selling second-hand books with a ‘perspective-based’ value
- Showroom: The live-performance sharing app Japanese young people love!
- Japan’s culture of ‘Meishi’ and the vast potential it holds for management service technology
- FinTech, and the payment services that might solve Japan’s cash-only problem
- Using Sumally Pocket to free yourself from possessions
- Have fun with your own 3D character in VRoid!
- ‘Motsu-nabe’, a classic winter dish for engineers
- Akihabara exploration series – Meeting the maids in a maid cafe
- Good coffee for good engineers